Careprost Plus Eye Drops is formulated by combining Bimatoprost and Timolol. It belongs to the class of medication called prostaglandin analog. Buy Careprost Plus Eye Drops and take the dosage as and when prescribed by the doctor. Generally, Careprost Plus Eye Drops are recommended by the doctors to lower the pressure in eyes and thus reduce the risk of vision loss.
One can buy Careprost Plus Eye Drops online for treating increased pressure in the eyes. Doctors generally recommend it to patients with symptoms of open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension that leads to vision loss. It is generally recommended to be used by patients above 18 years of age.
Manufacturer of this Product
SUN PHARMA LABORATORIES LTD
- Premium Quality
- Tracking Number
- Free Shipping*
- Quick Ship
- Lowest Price Online
- Quality Product
Trustworthy and professional, great prices for 1st rate products, been using them for two years. I have no problems to write about. Totally appreciate this service !!.
Product explanation was given quickly and thoroughly. Delivery was well within the stated parameters. The order came quite quickly! Surprised me!
This product for your lashes works wonderfully! I highly recommend it! Shipping cost is a little high , but with the low price of items you still save $$$ .
More Information About Careprost Plus Eye Drop
How does Careprost Plus Eye Drops work?
Careprost Plus Eye Drops cure the increasing fluid or eye pressure by lowering or reducing the production of fluid. This ultimately soothes the eyes and reduces eye pressure & helps healing glaucoma.
How to Use Careprost Plus Eye Drops?
Please note that Careprost Plus Eye Drops are for external use only. Consider the dosage as prescribed by the doctor. User manual inside the product package should be checked for more instructions.
Handle the dropper very carefully and make sure that you do not touch the tip of the dropper. Bacterial contamination may happen due to such carelessness and it may then cause harm to your eyes.
Squeeze the dropper gently and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Carefully wipe the extra liquid surrounding your eyes. Close your eyes for a few minutes as prescribed by the doctor.
Benefits of using Careprost Plus Eye Drops
The Patient gets two benefits when buy Careprost Plus online:
- Relief in Glaucoma
- Relief in Ocular Hypertension
Following are the Careprost Plus reviews on side effects:
- Vision Loss or Blindness
- Blurry Vision
- Color change in Vision
- Change in Eye Color
- Eye discharge
- Mild to severe Headache
- Burning or Itching sensation of eyes
- Redness or irritation in the eyes
- Swelling Eyes
- Pain in the eyes
- Darker skin around eyes
- Not recommended to be used for patients allergic to Bimatoprost or any of the active ingredients used in the medicine.
- Patients below 18 years of age are not eligible to use this medicine.
- The Patient may observe an increase in the growth of eyelashes and this hair growth may be darker and thicker. But, no need to worry as this is temporary.
- Take off your soft contact lenses before adding the medicine drops to your eyes and wear them again after 15 to 20 minutes of taking the dose to avoid any kind of risks.
- Brown pigmentation may appear after using the medicine. It may be permanent and is not harmful. Consult the doctor in case of any further guidance on this.
- In case of the bacterial contamination of the medicine, cornea infection may result. It is highly recommended to take hygienic precautions before using the medicine.
- Do not overdose Careprost Plus Eye Drops. If skipped, continue next dose as scheduled and if overdosed, seek immediate medical attention before side effects show up.
- If you are already taking any medicines, discuss them well with your doctor so that he can guide you on whether or not they will suit along with this medicine.
- This medicine may not be ideal during pregnancy as it may have adverse effects on the fetus. Sometimes doctors may prescribe it despite pregnancy. Please read Careprost Plus reviews carefully on this before using the product.
- Careprost Plus is generally considered to be safe during lactation as it causes no harm or risk to the baby while breastfeeding.
- Driving is not recommended right after taking a dose of Careprost Plus Eye Drops as blurring of vision may happen for a few minutes. This blurring effect lasts only for a short time so choose to drive when your vision gets clear. One may choose to wash the eyes well before driving to avoid any risk.
- The interaction with smoking and alcohol is unknown so discuss your habits well with the doctor.
- Make sure that you use Careprost Plus Eye Drops within 4 weeks or 1 month of opening the bottle.
Where can I buy authentic Careprost Plus Eye Drops in the US?
Once you plan for Careprost Plus buy online USA, icareprost.com is an authentic source to cart this medicine at best prices. You get to buy genuine medicines only so you can stay assured that no harm will be caused to you even if you buy Careprost Plus Online. Medicines with valid dates of usage will be delivered to you as soon as possible so you can start using it without any delay. Don’t forget to confirm Careprost Plus Online with your doctor and use after he approves your purchase so that no doubts or conflicts remain later.
Q/A about Careprost Plus.
- Can I buy Careprost Plus Online?
Yes, you may buy Careprost Plus Online from authoritative sites after checking Careprost Plus reviews. Search the web for Careprost Plus amazon or Careprost Plus eBay and see if it is available at best prices.
- Should I take Careprost Plus Eye Drops once, twice or thrice a Day?
Generally, one dose per day is advisable. The final dosage decision depends on the doctor’s prescription.
- What are the major side-effects observed?
Minor itching in the eyes is observed in most patients but other side-effects may appear, as mentioned above. If you see any symptoms of side-effects, seek medical attention immediately.
- Should I take Careprost Plus with or without Food?
Careprost Plus Eye Drops may be taken with or without Food, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Will this medicine treat my Glaucoma completely?
It is formulated to treat Glaucoma. However, the doctor should guide you on how it will affect you.