Using the Careprost eyelash growth solution is quite overwhelming. Who will not want their eyelashes to look more beautiful, voluminous & amazing? But, you should control your excitement & not take any decision on your own until you consult the doctor.
Let’s say, for example, buying any medicine is easy after knowing that it works & gives expected results. But, knowing the correct application method is extremely important too. You should know the dos & don’ts so that you can take desired safety measures.
How to apply Careprost correctly?
We’re here with the right method to use the Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution.
- Clean your hands before applying the Careprost eye drops.
- Make sure that your face is clean.
- Remove makeup like mascara & eyeliner before applying Careprost for eyelash growth.
- Remove the contact lenses if you’re wearing them at the moment.
- In case, if you’re using an eye-drop applicator, make sure that it is clean.
- Put one drop of Careprost close to the brush tip and quickly draw the brush over the skin of the upper eyelid edge where the eyelashes join the skin
- You should start from the inner part of your lash line and end up to the outer part of your lash line
- Dry the extra solution with a tissue
- In case, if the Careprost solution gets into your eye, do not panic. It causes no damage to your eyes. Do not wash the eyes for this reason else the solution will also be in vain.
- If possible, apply the eye-drops during the night.
Note: It’s nowhere specified that you should only apply for this medicine during the night. It’s better to consult your doctor regarding your schedule so that they know when you should use the medicine.
More instructions to bear in the mind…
- Avoid touching the tip of the dropper while using Careprost. By doing so, you’ll be preventing unnecessary contamination that may occur because of a hand touching the tip.
- Careprost eyelash medication should only be used once per day, an overdose may cause serious & unexpected issues.
- Use Careprost only for the application for upper eyelashes & never on lower eyelids.
We hope you’ll keep these tips in mind for safer use of medicine.
Buy Careprost online now!