Careprost Eye Drop
Bimatoprost Eye Drops, also known as Careprost Eye Drops is used to cure increased fluid pressure in the eyes i.e. intraocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma which is a progressive condition that may eventually lead to loss of vision.
An increase in eye pressure may damage optic nerves gradually and this leads to vision loss. Hence, it is essential to consult the doctor and kick away the risk of serious eye problems as mentioned above.
Besides this, it also treats hypotrichosis by pushing the growth process of eyelashes. You can buy Bimatoprost Eye Drops online or in-stores as and when prescribed by the physician.
Bimatoprost Eye Drops soothes the patients showing symptoms of high fluid pressure in the eyes. The medicine is formulated to aid intraocular hypertension as well as open-angular glaucoma.
Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution belongs to the prostaglandin analog class of medicines. The topical ophthalmic solution of Bimatoprost Eye Drops is used to treat hypotrichosis i.e. inadequate amount or thinner eyelashes. Lumigan Eye Drops or Bimatoprost Eye Drops aid growing thicker & darker eyelashes by boosting their duration of growth. However, it is not recommended to be used by patients below 16 years of age.
Manufacturer of this Product
SUN PHARMA LABORATORIES LTD
How does Bimatoprost Eye Drops work?
Bimatoprost Eye Drops soothes patients having eye problems like intraocular hypertension and open-angular glaucoma. It lowers the fluid pressure in the eyes. It also works to aid in growing thicker and darker eyelashes and speed-up the eyelash growth process.
How to use Careprost Eye Drops?
Please note that Careprost Eye Drops are for external use only. Follow the dosage instructions as prescribed by the doctor. Please check the user manual inside the product package for more instructions.
Make sure that your hands are washed and wiped properly before using Bimatoprost Eye Drops.
Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it and squeeze the dropper gently till the medicine drop enter your eyes. Once the medicine settles down your lower eyelid, carefully wipe the extra liquid surrounding your eyes. Close your eyes for a minute or two.
Benefits of Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Buy Bimatoprost Eye Drops online as it benefits in two ways:
- Gives relief in Intraocular Hypertension and open-angular glaucoma
- Helps to boost the growth of eyelashes
Side Effects of Careprost Bimatoprost Eye Drops
Following are the Bimatoprost reviews on side effects:
- Vision Loss or Blindness
- Blurry Vision
- Double Vision
- Color change in Vision
- Change in Eye Color
- Eye discharge
- Mild to severe Headache
- Increasing Hair Growth
- Burning or Itching sensation of eyes
- Redness or irritation in the eyes
- Swelling Eyes
- Pain in the eyes
Careprost Bimatoprost Eye Drops Warning
- Keep eye drop in a cool and dry place and out of reach from children.
- Discuss your allergies and share your medical history with your doctor so that he may see if Careprost will suit you or not. Some may have allergies to Bimatoprost and hence it needs to be cleared first.
- In case if you had recent eye surgery, an eye infection, or going through certain eye problems, discuss them freely with the doctor before Careprost Eye Drops or any other medicine is prescribed.
- Do not increase or reduce the dosage without consulting the doctor.
- Lumigan Eye Drops or Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is not recommended for use by a pregnant woman or during breastfeeding unless absolutely necessary.
- Patients below 16 years should not use this medicine because of safety and efficacy is not clinically established at this age.
- Take off your contact lenses before using the medicine and wear them again after 15 to 20 minutes of taking the dose to avoid any kind of risks.
- The medicine may cause brownish pigmentation of the Iris & this discoloration may be permanent.
- In case of bacterial contamination of the medicine, infection of the cornea may result. It is highly recommended to take all kinds of hygienic precautions before using the medicine.
- Driving is not recommended right after using Careprost with Brush Eye Drops as it may cause blurring of vision for a few minutes. However, this blurring effect lasts only for a short time so choose to drive when your vision gets clear. One may choose to wash the eyes well before driving to avoid risk.
- Please read the instruction leaflet carefully before using Bimatoprost for further instructions.
Where can I buy authentic Bimatoprost in the US?
Bimatoprost online USA can be shopped from icareprost.com which provides genuine products with the fastest possible delivery. Bimatoprost on sale online is no different than you buy from the store. Do check out Bimatoprost reviews added by users to get a better idea about the delivery services and products sold by the site.
Q/A about Bimatoprost Eye Drop.
1. Can I buy Bimatoprost Online?
Buy Bimatoprost Online if you want genuine products to reach you without moving the jiffy. Make sure you buy Careprost Plus Bimatoprost and Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution Online from authoritative sites after checking Bimatoprost reviews. You can then proceed to buy it.
2. Should I take Bimatoprost Eye Drops once or Twice a Day?
Generally, one dose per day is advisable. The final dosage decision depends on the doctor’s prescription.
3. Does Bimatoprost have any side-effects?
The only minor itching sensation is observed in most patients using Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution and other major and minor side-effects are mentioned above.
4. Should I take Bimatoprost with or without Food?
You may take Bimatoprost Eye Drops with or without food, as prescribed by the doctor.
5. Will this medicine treat my Glaucoma completely?
It is formulated to treat Glaucoma and you will feel the relief once you start using the medicine. However, the doctor should guide you on how it will affect you.
6. After how many doses will I get longer and thicker eyelashes after using the medicine?
The duration of results may vary depending on the patient’s current situation and this can better be guided by your doctor. Do consult your doctor before you buy Bimatoprost Eye Drops and start using Careprost with Brush Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution.